We love receiving great reviews from our customers. It shows that dedication to the job and fabulous prompt service really counts.
Well what can I say, nearly one year old and Need The Loo Toilet Hire is going from strength to strength! Our Construction Site toilets are all out on weekly hire to our valued customers, who have definitely appreciated our quality service, punctual delivery and collection services, by returning to us with lots of repeat business. I am still in awe of how well the business is growing. Obviously hard work and dedication is the key.
I decided to branch out into the Event Toilet side of portable toilet hire at the beginning of the year and I have had bookings for every weekend since. Our Event Toilets have been guests at several fun filled parties, an Eco Festival, a Victorian Picnic, a Fairground (You can imagine the inside of these!) a Soapbox Derby and a Motor Festival. With lots more bookings in the pipeline, our weekends are going to be busy, busy, busy!
So one year and I still come away from some sites with a smile on my face. Why??? Because of the “heard it all before” jokes, “Oh you must love your job”, “Cor, your life is s**t”. I think I must be possibly the only woman in our area servicing portable toilets and must seem a bit of a novelty. It comes in handy sometimes on collections to be a helpless woman!!!
I am certainly looking forward to another year working in the Portable Toilet Hire Industry…….
Hard work and a consistent service pays off!
17 Jan 2019
Great efficient no fuss service
Excellent service. punctual delivery and collection good quality products. Kept the Loo clean and sweet smelling. Friendly professional service.
14 Jan 2019
Excellent service and good value.
The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992. Regulation 20, Sanitary conveniences, states:
- Suitable and sufficient sanitary conveniences shall be provided at readily accessible places.
- Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph (1), sanitary conveniences shall not be suitable unless –
- the rooms containing them are adequately ventilated and lit;
- they and the rooms containing them are kept in a clean and orderly condition; and
- separate rooms containing conveniences are provided for men and women except where and so far as each convenience is in a separate room the door of which is capable of being secured from inside.
The Approved code of practice goes on to give minimum numbers of facilities:
(The number of people at work shown in column 1 refers to the maximum number likely to be in the workplace at any one time)
Number of toilets and washbasins for mixed use
|Number of people at work||Number of toilets||Number of washbasins|