Welfare Units are now a common sight on building sites as companies have to provide a suitable rest room and toilet facilties for their workforce.
Why use us for your Welfare Units?
Need the Loo’s self-contained Welfare Units are ideal for your construction site or a bigger home renovation, as they can be set anywhere on site, even with no hard standing, and will be installed ready for immediate use without the need for external power or plumbing. The units are good quality, solid units which are well maintained and thoroughly cleaned, before being delivered out to your site. The unit is totally mobile and once on site, it’s clever hydraulics lower the unit to the gorund to become static. All the doors are lockable to ensure good security.
The canteen area provides seating for 6 people with the generator being operated by an internal panel in the seating area.
Key features and specifications:
- Table and bench seating
- Microwave and kettle in welfare seating area
- Warm water hand wash sink
- Paper towel and liquid soap dispenser
- Drinking water container
- Waste water container
- Electric pump for water system
- Electric wall mounted heater
- Double 13amp socket outlet
- Carbon monoxide monitor
- 6kVA super silenced diesel generator with exhaust venting through roof
- 12 Volt LED light complete with PIR sensor
- Diesel powered heating system
- Air vents
- Storage area under counter
The self contained toilet area complete with a hand wash sink and lighting with an internal locking door. As part of the weekly hire rate, the toilet area is fully serviced every week to a very high standard. The Drying room and Generator are located next door.